Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Dinner - Egypt

Happy Dinner is this funny phrase that my friends and I said all throughout Egypt. The reason why comes from our overnight train to Luxor from Cairo. The meals were included and the server came in and said, "Happy Dinner!", as he served our dinner that night. We thought it was hilarious and said the phrase throughout Egypt. This blog is for them!! The train was nice, it was clean and cozy. This was in stark contrast to the one in India. I didn't get much sleep on the train because we could feel and hear every bump, but other than that it was nice. After the train in India, i really couldn't complain!

I want to apologize for not updating recently - my computer has died and many of my documents, pictures, and journal entries have been lost. Well, not completely lost, but I have not been able to access them. I don't think the problem is that bad, but it is not too much fun not having my computer... oh well!

No comments: